Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pretty Stuff

Image Courtesy Martha


Isn't this a pretty idea. Maybe I could do something like this in my robe drawer, with the glass top in it. Seems still such a long way away... making sweet little decisions like this..... so many more major things to be done.... like plumbing and electrical stuff, painting and getting rid of all the dust and muck on my beautiful floors. They are under there somewhere. They will have about 1mm sanded off them in the end..... hopefully that will remove the liquid nails, plaster and tuna spills... yes tuna. I am finding empty tins of snack size tuna everywhere!
Someone loves their Omega 3's! A-M xx

10 comments:

  1. Hi A-M
    How I laughed about your Tuna Tin comments...We have them too at our house as well as some 'lovely' kentucky Fried chicken left overs on a regular basis hehe
    Such pretty cups, I also have several safely stored away, ready to be used when we move in.
    Mrs B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little bowls, as long as you are not slap happy when you open and shut your draws...otherwise they would topple over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous idea! My jewelry drawer is so shallow taht I just took empty jewelry boxes and covered the insides with pretty paper to compartmentalize it. I think the tea cups and saucers would be absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love that idea. Your glass drawer is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a fabulous idea, I would put a non slip mat underneath though - I think you can get them at Howards storage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty - a fine contender for your jewel display:) The place is coming along beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great idea, I love it too, I am always in a pickle and tangle with bits just stuffed in together, I might give it a whirl

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea! Just yesterday we purchased two chests that we will put back to back in our master closet and I was thinking of something similar for the jewelry drawer, but this is much prettier! Thanks for the idea!
    joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, that thing about the tuna is just weird!! Wouldn't you expect to find empty Coke cans and potato chip bags on a build site?!

    Hope you can get all the non-pretty stuff done soon so you can move on to th pretty stuff :-)

    Kelly @ DesignTies

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab idea! Love it!
    ~S~ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx