Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Yesterday


I made some brownies. The problem with this is that I eat them.
Even for breakfast.


I bought some flowers. I don't have a garden so I try to have fresh flowers in my kitchen... to make us all happy. I get my money's worth as I am always saying, "look at the flowers boys, aren't they beautiful"?
They feign enthusiasm. They feign a lot of stuff really.


I rode my bike into town for an appointment. It's not glamorous. It's hot and my hair sort of like mats to my head under my helmet. I only do non-glamorous appointments via bike. 

I am keeping my bike next to the Grand Piano. For fast getaways. I am sure I am going to get a note under my door soon. They've seen me wheeling it up the corridor. I think they are steering clear of me though, as they know that I know that they don't like my boys.


Nigella and Brian say hello. Here they are being lovingly hand fed, hand showered and tickled under the chin by carer. We have recently discovered that Brian has severe anger management problems and his rabid head bobbing is not a mating thing but just pure anger. That's him on the left, in the middle of a 'head bob'. Be happy Brian, you're living 'the life of Brian'... and want for nothing. Nothing I say.

That's about all from here this morning. I am watching a personal training group on the riverbank. It all looks so painful and hard. Like punishment? Is there something in that? Coming from someone who used to do it? Hmmm...

I'm off for my run. 

Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Your blog it is lovely.I love your bike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those brownies look like they are worth a run afterwards - yum..! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you have your pretty tea cup out. How could anyone not like your boys ? They could have many alternatives (and its not good).
    Karyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made brownies yesterday too! Mine were undercooked but that means they're great with ice-cream. Yum.
    Nice to see the reptile family members. They look like they're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coffee, brownies, flowers, lizards - life is rich isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, life is rich. That's what we keep trying to tell Brian (lizard).... to live in the moment. He's so angry with the world. A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just stopping by new blogs and thought id leave a comment. Id like to wish you and your readers a very Happy Thanksgiving and the memories that go along with it. Richard from Amish Stories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least your boys feign interest in things - mine don't even bother any more. They either roll their eyes or grunt at me without even looking up from whatever they're doing. Just as well they make up for it in other ways...

    There's nothing wrong with brownies for breakfast. You should try my not-so-naughty brownie recipe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your morning run makes up for what ever you want to eat in the morning or afternoon for that matter. Enjoy I say! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with that teacup!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. nothing wrong with a brownie for breakfast with all the bike riding you are doing! a girl needs her energy! besides, it looks so pretty with your tea cup- hard to resist and now I'm thinking about making brownies for my household...I'm easily persuaded! have a nice day! K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chocolate brownies are an essential food for mums - nothing wrong with them for breakfast , I do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning AM Have you ever mad brownies with raspberries mixed through. Delicious. Brownies are divine and so easy to make. Have a lovely day. Nataliexx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You run, so you can eat brownies - at least that is my theory.;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yum, yum, and more yum. Brian might not like the weather ~ so hot! Mx

    ReplyDelete
  16. As others have said-there's nothing wrong with brownies for breakfast! :-)

    We have a beardie, too; but unlike Brian, Marley is a laid back dude. Beardies are cool, I think!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx