Monday, March 5, 2012

Bit Rushed


Bit rushed this morning, so I didn't have time to put together a Monday Nook.
How about a photo of my beautiful boys to start off the week? They were off to school in their whites this morning.... as there is a 'Whole School Centenary Photo' scheduled on the oval. It's pouring rain so I doubt that it will happen and we will have to wash and iron up the whites for another day!

Lots of appointments today so I will catch up with you tomorrow. I'll do a 'Tuesday Nook' to make up for today.

Happy Monday!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Such a great way to start your week, with your handsome young men by your side!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps the back seat of a car is truly one of the best nooks of all!!!!!
    They are growing up so quickly A-M
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and the boys enjoy your day. Life takes precedence over blogs anyway x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh your boys are growing into handsome men. Time flies ~ you must be so proud.

    I hope the rains stop now. I keep reading Katrina's tweets about the floods in Wagga and I know how devastating they can be. Thinking of everyone.

    A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those handsome men you have! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadness at our school this week, makes for a lot of reflection and a few tears.

    Your boys are so handsome, make sure you have time to slow down and smell the roses xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx